You’re more than just a number to Colin Scott
Case results matter at The Scott Law Firm, PLLC but it’s not the numbers that matter to us. It’s the people each settlement or verdict represents. The financial compensation we secure for injury victims and their families serves a critical purpose. This money often allows people to pay their medical bills, make up for lost income, repair or replace damaged vehicles and – most importantly – to continue to live their lives with dignity.
If the negligence of another caused the accident that left you hurt, you shouldn’t have to pay. Colin Scott knows how an injury can affect your life. That’s why he determines the total amount of damages you have suffered in your accident. He builds strong cases and fights for the compensation you deserve.
Colin is not interested in making quick deals that help the insurance company save money. Any resolution of your case has to be one that meets your needs. He is committed to getting the best possible outcome after your accident, whether that’s through a negotiated settlement or a jury verdict.
If you decide to hire our law firm, we promise not to treat you like a number. We realize you’re a unique person with unique issues. That’s why we promise to take the time to find out exactly what legal challenges you may be facing. We never take a one-size-fits-all approach to injury accidents or any other legal matters. We work hard to come up with specific solutions that address your legal needs.
Settlements, verdicts secured by The Scott Law Firm
- Confidential Settlement in Medical Malpractice Case against hospital chain in Washington.
- Confidential Settlement in Insurance Bad Faith Case against major insurance company.
- $670,000+ Recovery on behalf of injured passenger who sustained a cervical injury in a motor vehicle accident requiring a two-level diskectomy and surgical fusion.
- $501,000 Recovery in premises case involving strict liability for inherently dangerous activity (tampering with fireworks).
- $400,000+ Recovery on Behalf of Child Injured by lawn mower attachment.
- $397,000+ Recovery on behalf of pedestrian struck by inattentive motorist in crosswalk resulting in comminuted arm fracture.
- $305,000 Recovery on Behalf of Child Victim of Dog Bite Attack.
- $300,000 Recovery on Behalf of Child Injured in ATV Accident.
- $250,000 Policy limits settlement on Behalf of Motorcyclist injured due to another motorist’s improper lane change on freeway.
- $250,000 Recovery on behalf of injured motorist who sustained traumatic brain injury in collision with less than $4k in property damage.
- $225,000 Recovery on Behalf of Injured Motorist involved in two rear-end collisions resulting in exacerbation of pre-existing lumbar spine injury. Offer before hiring attorney was $8k.
- $200,000 Policy Limits Settlement on Behalf of Injured Motorist.
- $168,000 Jury Verdict on Behalf of Injured Motorist with wrist fracture requiring surgery; trial judge ordered Defendant’s Insurance company to Pay $65,000 in Attorney Fees and Litigation Costs.
- $150,000 Settlement with Major Hotel Chain on Behalf of Guest who tripped on raised carpet and injured their knee, requiring arthroscopic repair of torn meniscus.
- $130,000 recovery for injured motorist with shoulder injury requiring injections.
- $109,000 recovery for passenger in motor vehicle crash who sustained broken sternum.
- $97,000 Combined Settlement for Injured Husband & Wife in Motor Vehicle Crash.
- $95,000 Mediation Award in premises Trip and Fall case resulting in broken arm with $12k in medical bills.
- $75,000 Recovery on behalf of motorist t-boned at intersection.
- $65,000 Binding Arbitration Award on Behalf of Injured Passenger suffering from disputed chronic regional pain syndrome diagnosis following Motor Vehicle Crash.
- $50,000 Policy Limits Settlement for Injured Minor in Motor Vehicle Crash with single ER visit.
- $40,000+ Combined Arbitration Award on Behalf of Injured Husband & Wife who attended single urgent care visit followed by chiropractic and massage for whiplash sustained in Motor Vehicle Crash.
The above verdicts, awards and settlements are a sample of the results we have obtained on behalf of injured clients in Washington and Oregon. They do not constitute a promise, guarantee, or warranty of any kind. Results vary from case to case.