You’re more than just a number to Colin Scott
Case results matter at The Scott Law Firm, PLLC but it’s not the numbers that matter to us. It’s the people each settlement or verdict represents. The financial compensation we secure for injury victims and their families serves a critical purpose. This money often allows people to pay their medical bills, make up for lost income, repair or replace damaged vehicles and – most importantly – to continue to live their lives with dignity.
If the negligence of another caused the accident that left you hurt, you shouldn’t have to pay. Colin Scott knows how an injury can affect your life. That’s why he determines the total amount of damages you have suffered in your accident. He builds strong cases and fights for the compensation you deserve.
Colin is not interested in making quick deals that help the insurance company save money. Any resolution of your case has to be one that meets your needs. He is committed to getting the best possible outcome after your accident, whether that’s through a negotiated settlement or a jury verdict.
If you decide to hire our law firm, we promise not to treat you like a number. We realize you’re a unique person with unique issues. That’s why we promise to take the time to find out exactly what legal challenges you may be facing. We never take a one-size-fits-all approach to injury accidents or any other legal matters. We work hard to come up with specific solutions that address your legal needs.
Settlements, verdicts secured by The Scott Law Firm
- Confidential Settlement in Medical Malpractice Case
- Confidential Settlement in Insurance Bad Faith Case
- $670,000+ Settlement on Behalf of Injured Passenger in Motor Vehicle Accident
- $400,000+ Settlement in Premises Case on Behalf of Injured Child
- $250,000 Policy Limits Settlement on Behalf of Injured Motorcyclist
- $225,000 Settlement on Behalf of Injured Motorist
- $200,000 Policy Limits Settlement on Behalf of Injured Motorist
- $168,000 Jury Verdict on Behalf of Injured Motorist, Defendant’s Insurance Ordered to Pay $65,000 in Attorney Fees & Costs
- $150,000 Settlement with Major Hotel Chain on Behalf of Injured Guest
- $97,000 Combined Settlement for Injured Husband & Wife in Motor Vehicle Crash
- $95,000 Mediation Award in Trip and Fall Case
- $65,000 Arbitration Award on Behalf of Injured Passenger in Motor Vehicle Crash
- $50,000 Policy Limits Settlement for Injured Passenger in Motor Vehicle Crash
- $40,000+ Combined Arbitration Award on Behalf of Injured Husband & Wife in Motor Vehicle Crash
The above verdicts, awards and settlements are a sample of the results we have obtained on behalf of injured clients in Washington and Oregon. They do not constitute a promise, guarantee, or warranty of any kind. Results vary from case to case.